Ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machines, for anyone who knows their math, is the most cost-effective way to clean their trinkets right from home. These machines are more or less an investment in the long run, and you will truly value owning one. And we are here to introduce you to one of the best in the industry: Magnasonic.
Magnasonic, founded in 1954, has been producing a wide variety of home appliances like coolers, projectors and other audio solutions. But its wide and assorted range of ultrasonic cleaners is definitely the highlight of their range. With a little something for everyone and every requirement, the company really does manage to cover a wide range of customer base and requirements. Apart from just producing and manufacturing for the mass, the company believes in 6 key fundamentals: superior quality, performance, simplicity, style, value and an out of this world customer service.
Magnasonic, a company with a mission and goal to create technology to make lives easier. And we can definitely appreciate that! That said, we are therefore going to cover Magnasonic ultrasonic jewelry cleaner reviews of our top 3 picks. Read along to find your perfect ultrasonic cleaner from us today!
Top 3 Magnasonic Jewelry Cleaner Here!!
- Magnasonic MGUC500 Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Magnasonic CD2800 Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
- Magnasonic UC71 Ultrasonic Cleaner
Next, on our list, we are doing a Magnasonic mguc500 review which is one of the best selling ultrasonic cleaners on Amazon! Let’s find out why.
- Cleans dirty jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils and more in minutes using only tap water
- Generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic sound waves for a powerful yet gentle clean that won't harm your valuables
- Digital display with 5 preset cleaning cycles (90, 180, 280, 380, & 480 seconds) and auto shut off
- Extremely easy to operate, includes basket to keep items secure
- Generous 20 oz (600 mL) capacity
The first thing we want our Magnasonic mguc500 review to cover is its capacity. This ultrasonic machine offers you a capacity of 20 o or 600 ml. Much like the CD2800. And much like the CD2800 again, the MGUC500 cleaner offers you a plastic basket and furthermore operates on a 42k Hz ultrasonic frequency which is perfect for cleaning anything from dirty jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils, razor blades, dentures, etc. However, what sets the MGUC500 cleaner apart and a notch above is that it offers you more control. You, first of all, have a digital display with a timer. Next, you also have 5 presets cleaning cycles from 90, 180, 280, 380, and 480 seconds. You furthermore have the benefit of an auto shut-off feature which we always look forward to. Finally, you get a handy dandy watch holder alongside the usual plastic basket. Perfect for cleaning watches, bracelets, anklets, etc.
What’s really nice is that with the MGUC500 cleaner machine, you get a lifetime customer support!
Our first Magnasonic ultrasonic jewelry cleaner review is the Professional Ultrasonic Polishing Jewelry Cleaner Machine CD2800. The most affordable and simple ultrasonic jewelry cleaner on the list!
The CD2800 ultrasonic cleaner is, first of all, a very compact and lightweight machine. Perfect for no-fuss at-home use. But we wouldn’t think any less of it due to its size. As for capacity, the CD2800 ultrasonic cleaner offers you 20 oz, or 600 ml. And with a powerful 42k Hz ultrasonic frequency, this machine can clean anything from jewelry, necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, coins, keys, diamonds, silverware, metal badges, watchbands, waterproof watches, shaver heads, razor blades, combs, toothbrushes, valves, nozzles, machine parts, etc, You can furthermore clean your spectacles and dentures in it! You get a plastic basket too, of course.
Apart from that, the machine furthermore offers you a 3-minute cleaning cycle with timer and auto shut-off. Perfect if you are a forgetful person! It is also very quiet so you can go about your day without it bringing the house down.
- Powerful cleaning system works to gently remove dirt, dust, and grime from your valuable items including jewelry, eyeglasses, and watches in minutes without damaging them
- 42,000 cycle ultrasonic energy wave creates millions of microscopic cleansing bubbles that attack and remove even the most stubborn blemishes for a powerful yet gentle clean
- 3 minute cleaning cycle and auto shut-off makes operation as simple as pressing the â€œon" button. Quiet operation and solid state circuitry ensure a consistent clean every time
- With a generous 20 oz (600 ml) stainless steel cleaning tank; both small and large jewelry alike can be fully submerged and thoroughly cleaned using just tap water. Add detergent for enhanced cleaning
- Professional cleaning results every time make this jewelry cleaner great for commercial or home use
And the final ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine on our list if the UC71 Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner!
The UC71 Ultrasonic cleaner offers you the highest capacity out of the three.You get about 28 oz, or 850 ml, which means you get more cleaning done for lesser time. You, of course, have the plastic basket inside and a watch holder as well. The machine operates on a 42k Hz frequency power with dual-wave and furthermore offers you 5 preset cleaning cycles from cycles of 90, 180, 300, 480 & 600 seconds. What’s nice is that these cycles cover intensities from mild to heavy-duty so you have more control over the intensity of the cleaning. Perfect for fragile or overly dirty items. Speaking of which, you can clean anything from lasses, rings, necklaces, watches, coins, razors, dentures, instruments, tools, etc.
Last but not least, you enjoy the all-time important auto shut-off feature. Something we highly, highly recommend for forgetful people who don’t want their house to burn down to ashes.
- Powerful professional grade cleaning system works to remove dirt, oil & grime from your valuable items including jewelry, eyeglasses & instruments in minutes without damaging them
- Heavy duty dual-wave ultrasonic technology creates millions of microscopic polishing bubbles that attack & remove stubborn blemishes & deliver high-quality results using just tap water
- Easy-to-use digital display with mild to heavy duty preset cleaning cycles of 90, 180, 300, 480 & 600 seconds and an automatic shut off feature
- Large stainless steel tank holds 850 mL (28 oz) of water allowing you to clean larger & more items, saving you time
- Cleans valuables without using costly or damaging cleaning solutions including glasses, rings, necklaces, watches, coins, razors, dentures, instruments, tools, parts & more!
If you are looking for a good quality, affordable and starter ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, then Magnasonic is the best company to buy from. And our top 3 picks for the best magnasonic ultrasonic jewelry cleaner reviews is the perfect list to look into. We have everything from cheap to affordable to expensive, to basic and simple to something more fancy and feature-packed. So tread through our magnasonic jewelry cleaner reviews and choose what you think is the perfect machine for the job. You will not be disappointed, and that’s a promise!
This wraps up our top magnasonic jewelry cleaner reviews. We hope you found our effort to introduce you to some competent and affordable useful and informative. However, at the end of the day, there’s no help like self-help so do your own research as well. With that, it’s wrap! We will see you next time. Good luck.