Aquamarine is one of the most valuable stones in the family of stones on this planet. The seawater color makes the stones totally different and attractive one that’s can attract any person from a different age. In past about 19th century the see green varieties were most popular. But at present, the bluer the stone the more valuable the stone is. In 2010, the largest aquamarine stone was found in Brazil have 243 pounds. Having such a valuable stone you should clean it one time in a week as well. If you are not like to clean the stone, the stone would not shine as it was before and will get dirty. That’s not good for anyone so far. That’s why I am now going to discuss the cleaning process of the aquamarine jewelry so that you can clean the jewelry in the right way.
There are four steps of cleaning aquamarine jewelry. Let’s see:
- Fill a rummer with medium warm clean water.
- Add small amount detergent or dish soap.
- Soak your jewelry in the water for several minutes and then use a soft clean toothbrush to clean both part ( stone and the metal) of the jewelry.
- Carefully use the brush because the jewelry is very fragile.
- After cleaning the jewelry, use a soft clean cloth to dry the jewelry. Don’t use dirty cloth, it will harm the brightness of your jewelry.
Through this four steps without using any chemical, you can clean your jewelry manually. Use can also follow another way to clean your jewelry. You can clean the sone and the metal part manually. An ultrasonic cleaner is the best way to clean your jewelry metal part. As you can’t clean the stone in the ultrasonic cleaner because the use ultrasonic sound waves to clean goods that are harmful to any stone. So you need to clean the stone manually by using acid or vinegar as well.
How to Clean Aquamarine
Again said, the aquamarine stone is one of the best and valuable stones that have ever found. Having the bright water-green and blue color the stone is the unique one in the stone family. If you have the stone, you need to clean the stone for a certain period of time. Because the stone is very lightful so a single dust can be identified easily. If are not interested to clean your stone, after a month the stone will lose its own glamour and brightness and seems like an old stone. So you can understand the importance of cleaning the stone. With the help of this article, you can clean the aquamarine in the right process.
There are various methods of cleaning aquamarine. I will show you how can a stone be cleaned without using any chemical. Because sometimes the chemical becomes harmful to stones.
Let’s see the process:
- Fill a blow with clean water. The water must be hot. Because hot water can clean safely. Then add some detergent to the warm water. Using detergent results at more cleaning like professional.
- Now liquidate the stone in the water. Keep in the water for 5 minutes.
- Gently rub the stone with a clean and soft toothbrush. Do the work very carefully because the stone is fragile.
- After cleaning the stone use a soft cloth to dry the stone and finally store the stone in your storage.
- The water must be in medium heat. Overheat of the water will damage your stone.
- You must use a soft and clean toothbrush. If you use dirty and hard brush your stone will be affected by a toothbrush.
- Use microfiber soft and clean cloth to dry your stone.
Using the above methods and steps hope your cleaning process will be easy and problem free.
How to Clean Aquamarine Gemstones
Any gemstones are valuable for anyone. Aquamarine gemstone is one of them. Such a valuable stone needs proper care and cleaning. Lack of care can cause damage to the stone. The dirt on the stone may affect the brightness of this. One time in a week, you should clean the stone. There are different ways and methods of cleaning the aquamarine gemstones. You can use baking soda, vinegar, ammonia or acid. Using this three methods you can clean your gemstones like a professional. This article will help you to clean your stone in the right way like a professional. Let’s see the procedure:
1. Cleaning the Aquamarine Gemstones with Baking Soda: Using baking soda to clean gemstones is one of the best and simplest way. With the help of some simple steps, you can clean your gemstones like a professional. At first, you need to make a thick paste with the help of water and baking soda. Take ¼ cup of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of water to make the paste. Now apply the paste on the stone and gently rub the paste with the help of the soft and clean toothbrush. After that state uses cold and clean water to wast the stone. Now use a soft and clean micro fabric cloth to dry your stone. Finally, your stone is ready to use.
2. Cleaning the Aquamarine Gemstones with Vinegar:Vinegar is actually made with acid. With the help of acid, this vinegar cleans your stone. You can apply this method to clean your jewelry too. At first, drop your stone in the jar of the vinegar and keep it into the jar for 10 to 15 minutes. After finishing the time collect the stone form the vinegar jar. Now use a soft toothbrush and gently rub the stone. Dry the stone with care and a soft cloth.
3. Cleaning the Aquamarine Gemstones with Ammonia: Jewelry cleaning solution is also perfect for cleaning stone and jewelry too. With the help of ammonia, you can make the solution easily. To make the solution use one part of ammonia and six part of water. Now having the solution, use a soft toothbrush and rub the stone carefully. After rubbing the stone use clean water and wash your stone and finally dry the stone with the soft cloth. You can follow this method to clean your jewelry too. You can use the solution along with ultrasonic cleaner to clean the metal part of the jewelry, not the stone.
4. Cleaning the Aquamarine Gemstones with Acid:Another easiest way to clean your stone is using acid. It is one of the high-quality cleaning methods that is actually followed by the professionals. At first, drop your stone in the jar of the acid. Keep there about 5 minutes. Don’t take too many time because the acid can harm you gemstone seriously. After finishing the time collect the stone from the jar and rub with a soft and clean toothbrush very careful because the acid is harmful to your skin too. Now use clean water to wash the stone and finally dry that stone with the help of the soft cloth.
Don’t use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean the stone. The ultrasonic cleaner uses ultrasonic sound waves to clean dirty form items. The waves are not suitable for any kind of stone. The ultrasonic waves can harm your stone.
Following any of the 4 methods, you can clean your aquamarine gemstone like professional and your stone looks like brand new.
How to Clean Aquamarine Ring
Aquamarine stone is actually birthstone for the people of March. It is a blue-green stone that attracts every person of every age. Having light color the stone gets dirty so easily. So, you need to clean the stone for showing its beauty and glamour. To clean the aquamarine ring you can use soap and water, the best way to clean ring. There are 5 steps of the method. Without using any chemical you can clean your ring by applying this method.
STEP 1: Fill a bowl with warm water. That is the safe way to clean the aquamarine ring set in god or any nonsilver metal. Use a small amount of dish soap in the warm water.
STEP 2: Drop the ring into the warm shop water. Keep there about 5 minutes. If your ring gets so dirty, take more time.
STEP3: Collect the ring from the water. Use a soft and clean toothbrush and gently rub the band and ring carefully. If the band is made of silver don’t use the brush to clean.
STEP 4: After rubbing the ring with warm water, make sure there is no soap in the ring. Now dry the ring by using soft cloth or air.
STEP 5: Now polish the ring with the help of jewelry polishing cloth. This step is just only applied when your ring band is made of silver. You can’t apply the fourth step if your ring band is silver.
That four-step is enough and perfect for cleaning your ring. Applying that method, as a result, your ring will be dirty free and looks like new without any damage.