You’ll be surprised what taking care of your old, dirty jewelry can turn them into. And if you can afford to take hours out of your day and spend hundreds at your local jeweler’s to clean your valuables, then good on you. But most of us can’t. We are therefore going to propose a solution: an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. And on that note, today we are going to be covering 3 of our Gemoro Sparkle Spa Pro ultrasonic jewelry cleaner reviews.
These ultrasonic machines are a wonderful at-home jewelry cleaner. It is furthermore easier to use, far more compact and best of all, cheap! Sounds goods? Let’s dive right in!
3 Best Gemoro Sparkle Spa Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
- GemOro 1790 Sparkle Spa Pro Professional Ultrasonic Machine
- GemOro 1783 Sparkle Spa Pearl Personal Ultrasonic Machine
- GemOro 1780 Sparkle Spa Ultrasonic Cleaner Machine
Review #1: GemOro 1790 Sparkle Spa Pro
The GemOro 1790 Sparkle Spa Pro 750ml Professional Ultrasonic Machine, first of all, offers you a massive tank capacity of 750 ml.
- Powerful 42000 Waves Per Second Cleaning Power
- 1 Pint (600ml) Tank Size
- Bright Blue LED Illuminated Tank
- 3 Program Cleaning Cycles (3, 5, or 10 Minutes)
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty
You, of course, get a basket, and furthermore, watch holder inside the tank. The machine operates on the usual 42k Hz ultrasonic frequency with as many as 5 preset cycles to choose from 90, 180,280,380, and 480 seconds. You furthermore get an auto shut-off timer.
And last but not least, you get a yearlong limited replacement warranty.
Review #2: GemOro 1783 Sparkle Spa Pearl
This ultrasonic machine offers you a tank capacity of 20 oz or 600 ml.
- FEATURES: Sparkle Spa Pro Quickly and easily scrubs jewelry clean with powerful ultrasonic sound wavesRestores and maintains the shine and brillance to your jewelryIncludes removable basket and bracelet/watch holder Step1: Fill with tap water.Step 2: Place jewelry in basket inside of tankStep 3: Set timer to 90, 180, 280, 380 or 480 seconds and press o
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Our designers work around the clock to source and bring you the best styles from around the world. This jewelry-cleaning-and-care-products was designed with a mesmerizing and timeless look that can be a keepsake to be passed on the generations to come. You can’t go wrong with this vibrant jewelry-cleaning-and-care-products as a gift for your loved ones or simply to pamper yourself.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We promise and ensure superior service which includes fast shipping and handling, great communication, Free return and refund policy.
- QUALITY ASSURED: Each product is QC tested. Since we stand behind our products, we ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
you, therefore, get plenty of room to clean a whole lot at once. You, of course, get the usual plastic basket inside, but apart from that, you furthermore get a watch holder as well. The machine operates on 42k Hz and offers you 3 programmable cleaning cycles of 3, 5 and 10 minutes.
Last but not least, the 1783 Sparkle Spa Pearl Personal Ultrasonic Machine comes with a 1-year replacement warranty.
Review #3: GemOro 1780 Sparkle Spa
The GemOro 1780 Sparkle Spa Ultrasonic Cleaner offers you a tank capacity more or less similar to the 1783 machine, which should be 600 ml.
- This is a new 60 Hz Gemoro Sparkle Spa personal ultrasonic cleaner
- Within 3 minutes your jewelry will be cleaned to its original luster and beauty
- Removes dirt&grime without scrubbing or polishing from rings, eyeglasses, jewelry, bracelets, metal watchbands, small instruments and more!
- Use water or optional cleaning solution
- The 42,000 energy producing sound waves per second leave your piece sparkling
What we really like however is that can do most of your cleaning with just tap water!
And those were our top picks for the Gemoro Sparkle Spa Pro ultrasonic jewelry cleaner reviews. We sincerely hope you get all the info you need right from here. Each of the machines is a tad bit different from the next so you have plenty to look forward to. That said, now it’s your turn to choose!
Our job here is done. Thank you for staying with us and reading along. We will see you next time. Adios!